The church and convent of San Francisco lies on the omonimous square. The convent was completed in 1566 on a design of Jose Francisco Badaraco. In the 18th century the church was expanded with the addition of the main altar completed in 1763 by Gonzalo Pomar.
||Type||Panorama stich of 5 images, FoV: 132° x 95°|
©Copyright Alfred Molon
Viewed 1666 times since 18.05.12