St. Mark's Church or Church of St. Mark (Serbian: Црква Светог Марка/Crkva Svetog Marka) is a Serbian Orthodox church located in the Tašmajdan park in Belgrade, Serbia, near the Parliament of Serbia. It was built in the Serbo-Byzantine style by the Krstić brothers, completed in 1940, on the site of a previous church dating to 1835. The Church of Saint Sava is a Serbian Orthodox church located on the Vračar plateau. The construction of the church started in the 20th century and was almost completed in 2018.
Page viewed 237 times since 05.07.18
©Copyright Alfred Molon