The Gendarmenmarkt square was initially created at the end of the 17th century and then reconstructed in 1773. It contains the Konzerthaus opera house and two churches, the French cathedral (Französischer Dom) erected in 1705 and the German cathedral (Deutscher Dom) which was completed in 1708.
||Type||Panorama stich of 6 images, FoV: 120° x 127°|
©Copyright Alfred Molon
Viewed 786 times since 10.10.14