The Terreaux square lies in central Lyon between the Saone and Rhone rivers. On its east side it is bordered by the city hall (hotel de ville) built between 1645 and 1651 by Simon Maupin. On the south side is the museum of fine arts in the palais Saint-Pierre. On the square is the Bartholdi fountain built by Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi in 1891.
Page viewed 19129 times since 21.05.2009
©Copyright Alfred Molon