Originally built in 1891, the Make-up building has a round-ridge gable and a hip roof. The two storey building is connected to the back of the Great Stage and is seven bays wide and 16 metres high, with a 5-bay auxiliary building attached to it. Ban Xi Lou was the backstage of the theatre for the actors to make preparations and to store props and costumes. Today the bzilding has been converted into a museum for artifacts.
||Type||Panorama stich of 10 images, FoV: 146° x 141°|
©Copyright Alfred Molon
Viewed 770 times since 28.02.16