The Palace of San Telmo is a historical building in Sevilla built in 1682 in Baroque style on the eastern bank of the Guadalquivir river. Nowadays it is used as the seat of the presidency of the Andalusian Autonomous Government.
||Print size at 300 dpi||56cm x 84cm (22" x 33")|
|Date photographed||20.06.2011 |
©Copyright Alfred Molon
Viewed 361 times since 21.09.11