The two red spires of the St. Florian's cathedral (kosciol sw. Floriana) dominate the silhouette of the Warsaw's Praga district on the eastern bank of the Vistula river. This beautiful church, which is also known as the Cathedral of Praga, was built around 1900 in Neogothic style, then totally destroyed in 1944 and finally rebuilt in 1972.

01 Front view with towers 02 Front view with towers 03 Side view 04 Towers 05 Main entrance 06 Church interior
07 Church interior 08 Stained glass window 09 Stained glass window 10 Church interior 11 Church interior 12 Stained glass window
13 Stained glass windows
Page viewed 22991 times since 03.08.2006
©Copyright Alfred Molon