This site of a stone pagoda is located to the west of Mt Nangsan. The 4.49m stone structure is believed to have been built during the unified Silla period (668-935 AD). The pagoda has been called variously as Neungjitap, Neungsitap or Yeonhwatap. The pagoda shown here has been reconstructed in 1979, as a two layer-structure.
||Print size at 300 dpi||45cm x 60cm (18" x 24")|
|Date photographed||06.10.2005 |
©Copyright Alfred Molon
Viewed 1564 times since 03.08.2006